Was working perfectly about two weeks ago--now the green timer light will not stop blinking and the unit will not turn on--I have unplugged the unit for reboot and tried the system reset to no...
Here are few items to check:
1. Check for 12 volts DC (AC-off detect) at pin 3 of PC9A21, if missing replace PC9A21 part # 268P058020 on the Power PCB.
2. LED does not blink at plug in. Check for 5-volts DC at connector RF pin 3 (system reset) if low or missing suspect the reset switch S7L20 part # 432P089010 on the Control PCB.
3.LED does not stop blinking after plug in. Check for 12 volts at connect or PF pin 10 and 28 volts at connector PF pin 11, if the supplies are correct suspect a problem in the DM Assembly (part # 955C230001)
4. LED does not stop blinking after plug in. Check C9B01, C9B02, C9B03, C9B13, C9B14, C9B17 and C9B18 (1000 UFD, 16V, 105C) on the DM Power PCB located within the DM Assembly. If they are bad, replace them with part # 181P734030 (680 uFD, 16V, 105C). See service tip VS-76
5. LED stops blinking after 70 seconds of plug in but will not power on. This model is equipped with a keyboard lock feature; this can be mistaken as a no power condition. To unlock the keyboard press and hold the "menu" button on the front panel for 10 seconds
6. LED stops blinking after 70 seconds of plug in but will not power on. Check for 4.7 volts DC at connector RF pin 4 and 5 on the Signal PCB if low suspect problems with the switches/buttons on the Control PCB part # 935D587001
7. LED stops blinking after 70 seconds of plug in but will not power on. Keyboard is not locked and key inputs at connector RF pin 4 and 5 check good suspect the E2P PCB part # 935C978001
More then likely it is NUMBER 4, replace all caps if they look/check good or not.
Good Luck, Big Irish.
Nov 22, 2009 |
Mitsubishi WS-55859 55" Rear Projection...