Question about Televison & Video
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: need manual how to use
quick start guide:
Posted on Jun 06, 2011
Check this out. Has all the codes for that remote. Download it for free. It's a pdf file.
The Toshiba TV codes listed here are:
0154, 0156, 0093, 0060, 1945, 1935, 1918,
Posted on Feb 14, 2010
Testimonial: "thank you very much.. answered by questions."
SOURCE: Trying to help an elderly
I cant find the code list for this anywhere - not even from Radio Shack. I will keep looking though.
In the meantime - if you haven't done so already - please try the code search feature as described below:
1. Turn the TV on
2. Press and hold the "SET" button and, while holding it, press and hold the "TV" button so that you are holding them both down at the same time.
3. When the red light illuminates and stays lit, release both buttons.
4. Press the "POWER/STANDBY" button on the remote (the red light will flash)
5. Continue repeatedly pressing the "POWER/STANDBY" button until the TV switches off
The light will flash each time you press the "power/standby" button. Try not to go too fast in case you skip past the correct code. However, too slow and it will take a long time. Just try to get a steady rhythm at a reasonable pace.
6. When the TV switches off, press the "TV" button on the remote within 10 seconds. This will set the code in the remote and the red light will go out.
7. Test the remote with the TV, by pressing "POWER/STANDBY" to switch the TV back on
8. Test some other buttons and make sure all or most of the remote buttons are controlling the correct function on the TV.
If the remote isn't working correctly, i.e. it only switches the TV on and off and/or only controls one or two functions, start again at step 1. The remote will continue onwards from the current code. You are not starting again, just advancing to the next Sony code in the list.
If this doesn't work, please let me know as there are other methods for code searching, but this one is the easiest to do. It's very easy to miss the correct code if you use the automatic code search method and you then have to start over, so try this way first.
Hope this helps. I will continue searching for the code list and will post back if and when I find it.
Posted on Dec 15, 2010
SOURCE: 5 in 1 Remote by Radio Shack
i have a thirteen inch in durabrand tv i need to figure out how to program my radio shack five in one universal remote but have no book how do i do it
Posted on May 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 02, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jan 12, 2013 | Televison & Video
Apr 24, 2011 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Oct 31, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 26, 2010 | Radio Shack 3-in-1 Easy-to-Use Universal...
Sep 21, 2010 | Radio Shack 3 in 1 Universal Remote
May 25, 2009 | RCA Universal Remote Control
Jan 16, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Jan 11, 2008 | Radio Shack 15-2200 Remote Control
460 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!