Question about Lands Phones
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
SOURCE: Answering Machine not recording!
The reason the answering machine doesn't work is because it is not DSL compatible! If you have DSL internet for your computer, the phone lines are not compatible with the answering machine!
Posted on Mar 31, 2008
I phoned in from another phone and retrieved my messages. The problem was not with the answering machine but with the phone and calling card I had been using. Don't use a hotel switch board nor calling card, too many intermediate parties for the 2 digit code to work with.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2015 | Lands Phones
Jun 05, 2010 | Lands Phones
Aug 13, 2009 | Lands Phones
Apr 30, 2009 | Lands Phones
Jan 20, 2009 | Lands Phones
Oct 17, 2008 | Uniden EXAI 7980 Cordless Phone
Mar 21, 2008 | Lands Phones
Mar 01, 2008 | Uniden Cordless Phone
80 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!