Question about Breville BKC600XL Coffee Maker
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
NOTE: Not my instructions i just found something similar.
According to the instructions for Breville Hot Cup (presumably similar to yours - the adjustable flow one):
1. Fill it to the max and dispense one cup of water.
2. Add a citric based descaling product into the cup and stir.
3. Tip contents into kettle and close lid.
4. Dispense water from the kettle, discarding the water until it reaches the 'min' mark.
5. Empty remaining water into sink, rinse out with clean water.
6. Fill kettle with fresh water and dispense cups of water until it reaches the 'min' mark. Empty the rest into the sink, then refill ready for use.
Posted on Nov 27, 2011
SOURCE: can I use vinegar to
White wine vinegar is a great descaler as it can dissolve the white deposits. For kettles, fill them up and leave them overnight. Don't boil it, though - the vinegar will froth up and go everywhere. Afterwards, rinse the kettle thoroughly, fill with water and boil before using it again. Malt vineger can also be used as the malt only adds flavor
Posted on May 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 21, 2016 | Breville Vkj142 Hot Cup
Feb 14, 2016 | Breville Vkj142 Hot Cup
Feb 05, 2016 | Kitchen Appliances - Others
Mar 21, 2013 | Breville Hot Cup With Variable Dispenser...
Nov 24, 2011 | Breville Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
May 05, 2011 | Breville BKC600XL Coffee Maker
Aug 05, 2010 | Breville JK73 Cordless Electric Kettle
May 16, 2009 | Breville SK550XL Electric Kettle
2,376 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!