An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: navman icn 520
There are two possibilities:
1) it is a software problem, in this case you can solve it downloading and installing a firmware update. You can download latest software from here. This is most likely situation.
2) If the above did not work it means that you have an hardware problem, probably the touchscreen is slightly faulty, or the lcd ribbon cable is not well connected. In this case I suggest to take the navman to service.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I found that if you open out the receiver at the back and make sure it is touching the windscreen it works for me. If not I don't get a signal. It is worse in one of our cars because it has a heat reflective windscreen.
The CD is not available for download from Navman it seems, but you can get it at thepiratebay.com. Just search for 'navman icn' and you'll find what you need, I just did. Better learn how to download torrents though! :)
Well I have done it with my magnifying glass dentists pick & my fine nosed wire cutting tweaser, and time... But more often it is easier to Disassemble the units & simply unsolder the Female Socket from the Board and replace with a new one, then ya can buy the connectors as a pair.. ensuring proper fit.