Question about Lenovo 3000 N100 0768 - Pentium Dual Core T2060 1.6 GHz - 15.4in. TFT PC Desktop
To solve your problem do the following steps:
1. Install the sound card driver
2. Right click of My Computer Icon or Start -> Setting -> Control Panel ->Add Hardware
3. Select & Click on Properties
4. Select & Click on Hardware tab
5. Click on Device Manager
6. Select "Other Device"
7. Select the "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus"
8. Right Click on it and select on update driver
9.Place the CD and install the drivers
Posted on May 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2012 | Compaq Presario sr1055cl PC Desktop
Mar 22, 2011 | Samsung HLP6163W 61" Rear Projection...
Mar 01, 2011 | Acer Aspire 1642ZWLMi Notebook
Jan 14, 2011 | HP Pavilion d4100y (PX181AV) PC Desktop
Nov 20, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Nov 01, 2009 | Acer Aspire™ T180 PC Desktop
92 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: