An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 3 tips or uploaded 2 video tips.
Re: i am having problem loading operating ysyem
This is the problem if the system files have gone corrupt. you will have to do system recovery on the computer. recovery is the process of reloading the operating system with the recovery discs. by from the number given 678-715-3329. give the information they need of your computer and they will ship you the right set of recovery cd. put the first cd inside and shut the computer off then restart the computer and follow to put the rest cd as the instruction comes on the screen.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The chances are very less. Does it show any error messages..like "Boot loader missing"..then you should reinstall the operating system.
else download a boot mode antivirus software and scan your computer with it. use this link to dowload :
With the little bit of information presented, it appears that this is possible a power supply problem. One thing you can try is to unplug the power adapter from the laptop, remove the battery, then plug the power adapter back into the laptop. Then try to turn it on. If everything comes up normally, then the problem points, potentially, to the battery.
Hope this helps!
Ok.Better reinstall the os.Because disk boot error cannot be solved is suppose...To install the os follow these steps.
Step 1:Power on your system and press DEL key
You will see a blue screen with some options on it in white. (you can
only use your keyboard to navigate in this screen). Go to the Advanced
Setup Options ---> then select Boot Priority ---> 1st Boot device
to be Floppy drive , 2nd Boot device to be CD-Rom drive
Step 2:Insert the Bootable DOS floppy in your Floppy Drive. Press F10
to save the bios settings and exit. (Your system will re-start
Step 3: Let the Dos load from the floppy and A: shows up.
Step 4: Change the Command prompt to HDD Drive letter, it will be D: or
E in which u have Xp cd contenet.And type If xp content in d:under x
folder mean.D:cd\x and press enter.
Step 5: now type on the D:\ prompt -- setup.exe and press enter
Step 6: follow the prompts there after. and for more info contact http://tinyurl.com/m7ghqz
The error 1203 error message on the operator panel could indicate a problem with one of the ink cartridges. Please follow the steps given below:
1. Please make sure the All-In-One is powered on.
2. Pull the control panel towards you, and then open the cartridge access door. The print cartridge carrier moves and stops at the loading position.
3. Pull the old cartridges towards you, and then lift them out.
4. With the cartridges out of the printer, shut the access door and the control panel.
5. Power the printer OFF and then back ON.
6. Please check the operator panel to see if the same error has returned or if a new message has appeared.
7. If the message displayed is 1203, there is something wrong with the printer hardware.
If the message now displaying is Cartridge Missing, do the following:
1. Reinstall the cartridges into the printer.
2. Insert the color cartridge in the left carrier. Insert the black cartridge in the right carrier.
3. Push back firmly on the cartridges until they snap securely into place.
4. Close the cartridge access door, and then close the control panel.
5. If the 1203 message is still present on the operator panel, you need to insert one cartridge at a time to determine which cartridge is producing the failure.
6. With one cartridge in the carrier, close the access door and control panel.
7. Please check the operator panel. If the 1203 error is displayed, this cartridge is the defective item. If the Cartridge Missing message is displayed, the second cartridge is producing the failure.
8. Please replace the defective cartridge.
This problem may occur if the file that is described in the error message is corrupted. The following files are checked for integrity when Microsoft Windows XP starts:
All driver files (except those that are loaded by the system loader to start. the computer)
All dynamic-link libraries (DLLs), including User, Graphics Device Interface (GDI), Shell, Kernel, Ntdll, Crtdll, and others.
This problem may occur if you install an inappropriate driver for your hardware. For example, you receive one of the error messages that are described in the "Summary" section if you install a MIPS driver on an X86-based computer.
This problem may occur if an Iomega Zip drive is on the same integrated device electronics (IDE) cable as the hard disk drive.
To resolve this problem, obtain a new copy of the corrupted file or reinstall Windows XP. If you continue to receive any one of the error messages that are described in the "Summary" section after you reinstall Windows XP, a hardware problem or a network problem may exist.
This error message may be displayed in many different formats, including an error message that is displayed on a blue screen or an error message that is displayed in a dialog box. The type of format that the error message is displayed in depends on how much of the operating system was loaded when the corrupted file was detected.
Try this :
If your VCR malfunctions, try the following steps prior to contacting your Mitsubishi Dealer:
1 Check the Trouble Checks below to see if there is a solution to the current problem that you are
2 If the problem is not addressed on the Trouble Checks, the safety circuits in the VCR may be in
operation, thus please try the following: (the clock setting and the timer recording will be deleted.)
1 If possible, press EJECT on the front panel and remove the tape.
2 Press TIMER RESET on the rear panel with a pencil or a ball point pen.
3 If a tape is not loaded, press POWER to turn the power on. If a tape is loaded, wait about 1 minute
until the tape protecting function is completed, then press POWER.
3 You may also try the following procedure if the above steps did not resolve the problem (All settings will
be reset to the default settings.).
1 Press POWER on the front panel continuously for about 8 seconds until the current time display on
the front panel shows "- : - -."
2 If a tape is not loaded, press POWER to turn the power on. If a tape is loaded, the tape protecting
function will work and "99" will appear on the front panel display to begin count down. Wait about 1
minute until it reaches "00" to show the tape protecting function is completed, then press POWER.
If the problem with your VCR persists, contact your Mitsubishi dealer for assistance.