Question about Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
You should enter the password you had set up for your router.
Let me know if you have further questions.
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
it wont, Mobile devices do not have the option to have a generated pin the same as for a Router vice versa, the only you can get connected to your router from your blackberry is to have your router security key disabled. this will allow you to connect any mobile device on your router, a PSP and other wireless devices than can use wireless internet.
Posted on Jun 20, 2010
Welcome to Fixya. To connect you Blackberry to the Belkin router wirelessly you first need to know the SSID or Network Name and the Network Key or Password
- To access the router page you need a working computer that is connected to the router. To access the router page just open a browser then type 192.168.2.1, the Default password is blank.
- Click on Encryption, You will see there the Network Key or Passphrase. You can personalize the Network Key then confirm the changes try your Blackberry to connect.
- Make sure you connect to your SSID and enter the personalize network key. Network key serves as a password on the network so that no one can access the internet unless they know the password.
Thanks for using Fixya.
Posted on Feb 28, 2011
SOURCE: my blackberry is asking to
Connect a LAN cable from the D-Link to your laptop/computer'sLAN port, open the browser on your laptop/computer and enter the D-Link'sconfiguration URL..
The default login = admin
The default PW = blank (just press Enter) You can now change the default admin password.
You can now configure the wireless settings ie. WEP, WPA, or WPA2 and the SSID Now configure the wireless card in your Blackberry, computer/laptop withthe router's wireless settings.
To secure your wireless network from unauthorized access,please click on this link and follow my instructions :- http://www.fixya.com/support/r3559128-wireless_router_security
Posted on Sep 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 07, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Turn off / Disable wifi in the laptopTo Enable WPA Security in the wireless network
- - Hardwire the computer and router
- - Open the router setup page ( http://192.168.2.1 )
- - Click wi fi Protected setup on the left side
- - Scroll down a little and you can find the router PIN
- - This is the number that you need to enter in the device
Dec 17, 2013 | Belkin F5D8631-4 Router (F5D8631au4A)
Aug 24, 2013 | Linksys WAG160N Wireless Router
Sep 10, 2011 | D-Link Router
Mar 13, 2011 | RIM BlackBerry Curve 8520 Smartphone
Mar 07, 2011 | D-Link DIR-300 Wireless Router
Feb 28, 2011 | Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4)...
Jun 07, 2010 | Linksys Computers & Internet
Dec 16, 2013 | Belkin (F5D7230-4) Router (587009)
765 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: