Question about EA - Electronic Arts Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars for Windows
To manually edit registry is kind of risky and inconvenience, so it is recommended to apply special designed professional error repair software to fix d3dx9_29.dll error completely. Just follow the below instruction:
* Step1: Free Download Award-Winning DLL Repair software.
* Step2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
* Step3: Click Scan button to diagnose dll error on your computer.
* Step4: Click Repair to fix dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
Posted on Nov 02, 2011
There are quite a few different ways that d3dx9_29.dll errors may
show up on your PC. Some of the more common d3dx9_29.dll errors are
Important Note: Do not, under any circumstances, download the d3dx9_29.dll DLL file individually from any "DLL download site." There are a number of different reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea.
Note: If you've already downloaded d3dx9_29.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with the following steps.
1. Restart your computer if you haven't yet done so.
The d3dx9_29.dll error might be a fluke or one-time issue and a simple restart could clear it up completely. It's unlikely this will fix the problem, but restarting is always a good first troubleshooting step.
2. Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX 9. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX 9 will fix the d3dx9_29.dll not found error.
Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX 9 without updating the version number or letter so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is technically the same.
Note: Are you a Windows Vista user with DirectX 10? Your game or program may still need DirectX 9 files to run properly so give the installation a try. Don't worry, both versions of DirectX can be run side by side in Windows Vista.
3. Assuming the latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn't fix the d3dx9_29.dll error you're receiving, look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application CD or DVD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.
Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better fit for the program than the latest version available online.
4. Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again. Something may have happened to the files in the program that work with d3dx9_29.dll and a reinstall could do the trick.
5. Restore the d3dx9_29.dll file from DirectX 9. If the above standard troubleshooting steps haven't worked to solve your d3dx9_29.dll error, try extracting the d3dx9_29.dll individually from the DirectX 9 package.
6. Update the drivers for your video card. While it's not the most common solution, in some situations updating the drivers for the video card in your computer could correct this DirectX issue.
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2013 | Photography
Mar 10, 2011 | Altec Lansing T612 - High End Speaker...
Jan 20, 2011 | Gold Medal 2011EB Pop-O-Gold Popcorn Maker
Mar 18, 2010 | Avermedia M150 (MMCEM150B) Video Capture
Feb 27, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Apr 11, 2014 | EA - Electronic Arts Command & Conquer 3:...
Dec 12, 2012 | EA - Electronic Arts Command & Conquer 3:...
1,416 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 1 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: