Question about Lenovo 3000 J115 (7387-A11) Desktop Computer Bundle With AMD Athlon 64 X2 Processor 3800+ With Enhan... (W101787)
Two problems. 1. On bootup, monitor image in constant flutter. Periods of monitor image flutter lasting ten minuets to three hours.
What is cause? How to fix?
2. Have several desktop links to web sites. When click on most of them IE does not respond. There is one to which IE does respond.
3. Will not go into Hibernate or Standby. Gives message 'device driver for the 'Tterminal Server Keyboard Driver device is preventing machine entering hibernation. Close all applications, try again. If problem persists, you may need to update this driver'.
OS is XP Home Lenovo 3000J115, model #738726u
1. check the monitor. use other monitor. if still occur check video card. use other video card.
2. try upgrading the memory module. or have it replace.
3. scan for virus infection.
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 13, 2013 | Washing Machines
May 11, 2012 | NEC VT470 Multimedia Projector
Dec 14, 2010 | Acer AL1511 15" LCD Monitor
Sep 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2010 | HP Pavillion DV8125NR (EP410UA) PC...
Feb 03, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite A105-S4004 Notebook
Jan 29, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 30, 2009 | LG FLATRON L1970HR LCD Monitor
Nov 16, 2009 | Lenovo ThinkPad T40p (odep9-s2759776) PC...
Sep 25, 2017 | Google Computers & Internet
169 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: