I am trying to set up port forwarding for Transmission on my Macbook. The router we have is Linksys Wireless-G 2.4 GHz 54 Mbps. Model WRT54G.
Our modem is Motorola SB5101 SURFboard Cable Modem.
I have tried to read FAQ's and checked out portforwarding.com and I can't seem to get this to work. Any help would be appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here is how to set up port forwarding for emule: http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Linksys/WRT160N/eMule.htm
If you use emule Plus see here:
1. log into the router; 2. Click the Applications & Gaming link near the top of the page.
3. You should now see a new menu. Click Single Port Forwarding or Port Range Forwarding. 4, Enter sth like: HTTP; 80; 80; TCP; 192.168.0.1; check 5. When you're finished, click Save Settings near the bottom of the screen to save your changes.
go to administration-> remote administration to set up remote management Remember, remote Administrator requires
you to forward the 4899 ports.
Hello Just wondering If both are on the same work Group in the network settings. (Same Name) You probably did that already but if not give it a try and maybe your forwarding will resume and work properly. Hope so. Thanks