Question about Measuring Tools & Sensors
Have A acr 2000 that wont turn onchecked power at breakers and switch have 120 volts
Posted by Anonymous on
You can try the following: 1# Check the main power cable & make sure it has 110V (Do not run the machine with long extension cable).2# Check all harness connection.3# Check keyboard cable connection on back of control board.4# If all the cable connection is good then you may need to replace the control board.
Hope this will help you to solve the problem.
Posted on May 13, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 24, 2014 | Heating & Cooling
Jun 13, 2014 | Splendide Washing Machines
Jan 17, 2014 | Water Heaters
Jul 11, 2011 | Kicker KX250.2 2 Channel Car Amplifier...
If there is no power to the receptacles:
1. Turn the circuit breaker switches off and disconnect all electrical loads from the generator.
2. Turn the circuit breakers on and test the GFCI's by following the procedures in this manual
on page 1 -
TO TEST A GFCI:
Start the generator. Turn the auto idle switch off. Push in the TEST button (A) on the receptacle.
The RESET button (B) will pop out. Power is now off at the receptacle.
If the RESET button does not pop out, the GFCI is not working. Do not run
generator until the problem can be corrected. To restore power to receptacle,
push the RESET button in. If the RESET button pops out during operation,
stop the generator and check the generator and equipment for defects.
3. Place the voltage selector to the 120 Volt only positions (unless you are using a tool that
requires 240 Volts).
4. Turn the idle control switch off.
5. Turn the circuit breaker(s) off and reconnect the electrical loads. Be sure that the plugs are
securely connected to the receptacles.
6. Turn the circuit breaker(s) on.
7. If there is still no power at the receptacles, take the generator to an authorized DEWALT
service center. To locate a DEWALT service center nearest to you, call 1-800-4-DEWALT
Thanks for choosing Fixya!
Nov 27, 2010 | Garden
Mar 17, 2010 | Measuring Tools & Sensors
Nov 06, 2009 | 1990 Pontiac Firebird
Sep 20, 2009 | Craftsman 17.5 hp 42 in. Deck Lawn Tractor...
Jun 13, 2018 | Briggs Measuring Tools & Sensors
302 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!