Question about Mitsubishi WS-65611 65" Rear Projection Television
The remote will not power on the tv or make any of the menus appear. it will however operate all the devices connected to the tv. Also after about 1 minute the tv enters a system reset and shuts itself off. Also regardless of batteries in the remote or whether the audio system is on or off the tv is stuck in volume down. Its really messed up.
You sound like you might be having front button problems. if you take the front speaker grill off then unplug connector ZF and it restores normal operation than the front panel buttons are bad. basically the tv will respond first to the buttons and nothing else until the button is depressed.
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 16, 2013 | DISH Network ES161256 21.0 IR / UHF Pro...
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Aug 12, 2012 | AOC L42H861 42 in. LCD TV
May 02, 2010 | Televison & Video
Oct 19, 2009 | Toshiba 32A33 32" TV
Apr 07, 2008 | Televison & Video
Mar 29, 2008 | Mitsubishi WS-65611 65" Rear Projection...
Mar 25, 2008 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-34HS420 34" TV
Nov 25, 2007 | Sylvania 6419TC 19" TV
106 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: