Question about Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO (F5D9230-4) Router (1010835)
* take a paper clip press and hold the reset for 1 minute, while holding the reset unplug and replug the power cord 3 times..( make sure the reset is shouldn't be released )
* then release the reset then unplug and replug the power cord
* the login to the router set up page with 192.168.2.1 by typing these numbers in the address bar of the browser
* if u enter the router page then on the left side u can find a column
in tht column click restore factory settings under utilities
* then leave the password blank and click submit
* then click on restore default
* then after the completion of the reset u need to see the internet status --- saying connected ( in the upper right corner )
Posted on May 12, 2010
For that you need RESET your router then reconfigure it.
You can RESET router with RESET button it is in back side of router press it for 10 seconds so all settings defaults.
You need to configure your router.
For that Connect your router to computer with ethernet cable then you can access it with following default link.
If you are not able to access it with above ip then check your computers ip address gateway ip is your router ip try with it.
Then it ask for user name and password.
Type user as "admin" and password as "admin" or "password" or blank.
Then you can see configuration page of router.
Click on WAN settings and set those settings as your internet service provider settings.
Enable DHCP if you want to get ip from router.
Click on wireless settings enable wireless then enable WEP Security then add WEP code .It is your password to connect wi fi.Then save settings and restart router.
Also change channel type to 3 or 6 or 11 and save so you get better signal.
Then you can connect your wi fi network with that code.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks for using FixYa.
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 06, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Apr 04, 2010 | D-Link (DI-784) Wireless Router
Dec 29, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 54 Mbps Wireless Router -...
Sep 08, 2009 | 2wire (1000-000005-002) 802.11g/b Wireless...
May 17, 2009 | 2wire (1000-400108-001) Router
Apr 04, 2009 | Linksys WRT54G2 Wireless Router
Dec 27, 2008 | 2wire 2700HG-B Router (2700HGB)
Oct 25, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jun 10, 2008 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Jan 02, 2008 | Actiontec GT701WG Router (actiongt701wg)
58 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: