Question about Bosch Nexxt Premium WFMC6400UC Front Load Washer
Water will not drain and stayes in tub. Door will not open to get clothes out.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
To manually unlock the door lock system, perform the
1. Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
2. Remove the lower toe panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front panel and locate the bottom of the door latch assembly.
4. Located on the bottom of the door latch assembly is a teardrop shaped tab. Gently pull the tab down approximately 1/4 inch, or until a click is heard.
5. The door may now be manually opened.
Pl rate me nice if helped, thanks.
Posted on May 28, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Nov 25, 2010 | Maytag MAH2400A Front Load Washer
Apr 04, 2010 | Maytag Neptune MAH5500B Front Load Washer
Aug 12, 2009 | LG WM2016C
Jul 05, 2009 | Whirlpool Ultimate Care II GSW9650LW Top...
Jun 23, 2009 | Kenmore Elite 45986 Front Load Washer
Mar 02, 2009 | Miele Novotronic Premier 500 Front Load...
May 29, 2008 | Frigidaire FEX831CS Top Load Stacked...
May 18, 2008 | KitchenAid KAWS850L Top Load Washer
Jul 28, 2006 | Hoover AI130 Front Load Washer
117 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: