Do you want to reset it so that you clear everything out or just a normal reset? a normal reset you can unplug for 15 seconds then plug it back in or if that doesnt work call your cable company to hit your 6200. whats the matter with the dct?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Connect the Tivo using the coax output of the cable box into the cable input of the Tivo
2) Exchange cable boxes with your cable provider for one with composite output jacks. It may require you to use a Motorola box that isn't High def depending on what your provider has. I know Comcast has a Motorola HD tuner that has composite outputs as well as component.
3) Upgrade to a Series 3 Tivo. Those units are designed for High Def. Use HDMI cable hookup.
When that happens its most likley you had a power outage and the box reset. Well kinda reset but not all the way. You can unplug the power and wait about 10sec and plug it back in and wait a few min to a few hours, and If that doesn't work get a new box.