Question about HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Your printer may need to be reset.
* Turn on your printer and re-install the old empty printer cartridges
* Wait for the printer to finish its cycle for recognizing the printer cartridge.
* Turn off your printer and unplug it from the power source.
* Clean your printer head and the electrical connections of the new printer cartridge. Be careful if you have already tried to install this prior since the ink may run.
* Plug back the printer into the power source and turn on the printer.
* After the printer has warmed up, do the normal process of installing your new printer cartridge.
If this doesn't work, it could be that the printer cartridge is faulty. Take the printer cartridge, its box and the receipt to the office supplies store or computer store where you purchased this and ask for a replacement, explaining the problem.
I hope this helps.
Posted on May 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
go to www.hp.com and click on "Support and Drivers". Type in the name of your printer and you can download the drivers onto your new computer so your printer will work.
Posted on Apr 25, 2008
I had a similar problem with my Canon Mp 600 there were compatibility issues with Vista, I went to Canon's website and downloaded patches and drivers for the all in one to bond with Vista.
Perhaps a visit to www.hewlettpackard.com and a sniff on their support and downloads page might glean the necessary files/drivers you require?
Oh! please remember to rate my assistance.
Posted on Jan 22, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2011 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
If you need more help come back.Post /
thumbs / testimonial are
Nov 23, 2010 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Feb 06, 2010 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jan 12, 2010 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 14, 2009 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
May 29, 2009 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 13, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 07, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Dec 05, 2008 | HP OfficeJet V40 All-In-One InkJet Printer
696 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: