Question about Samsung SyncMaster 910MP 19" LCD Monitor
TV Samsung 910mp. I had it for 5 year. I also connectted to my PC & DVD player. My TV and DVD player screen completed black but it has sounds (No pictures). My PC screen are working fine. Can anyone help me.. Thank you
It is either the backlight inverter circuits went out or the power supply for the inverter is bad due to bad caps, you will need to open it up and look inside.
Look through my pictures so you will know what bad caps look like.
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 20, 2017 | Samsung Televison & Video
Dec 30, 2015 | Televison & Video
Jun 09, 2012 | Samsung SyncMaster 910MP 19" LCD Monitor
Jun 14, 2011 | Samsung BD-D7500 Player
Apr 15, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
As I live in Kazakhstan my BD-C7500 is locked to DVD region 5. Just use the codes at the end of this tutorial for your own DVD region.
1. Ensure that there is no disk in the tray.
2. Switch the player on.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller - and enter 5 6 7 3 2 on the number pad.
5. The region code "3" should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
6. Quickly enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Just try pressing 9 on the remote controller until you see 9 appear in the upper left corner of your TV screen.)
7. Open and close the disc tray. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
For people from other parts of the world, all region codes are as follows
1 - 2 9 3 3 4
2 - 5 7 5 3 8
3 - 5 6 7 3 2
4 - 7 6 8 8 4
5 - 5 3 8 1 4
Jan 12, 2011 | Samsung BluRay Disc Player BDC7500 BluRay...
Dec 10, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 15, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
Jul 05, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 910MP 19" LCD Monitor
Aug 07, 2008 | Samsung Televison & Video
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!