Question about RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Well, this is Driver problems, i recomend this steps for discard the error, and fix your problem. here some options to fix. Pls, if someone of them fix your problem, do not continue making the next ones. of course.:)
0) clean your phone usb conector / sometimes pins are dirty.
1) try with another cable - sometime is cable problem.
2) check if your computer detect your phone. (it should make a windows sound) if sound, it says the comunications pc-phone are okey.,
3) go to control panel, try to "unninstall Desktop manager" -but do not do it, just select "Repair instalation" and try again.
4) if not succes, pls check "internaly" your Phone usb - conector, sometimes, some pinout are dissoldered. * this need some technical instruments to do.
I hope i could help you.
Posted on Jul 05, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 01, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Mar 07, 2010 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Nov 21, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 30, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Sep 27, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Jun 05, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
May 13, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
Oct 15, 2008 | RIM BlackBerry Pearl 8100
59 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!