Nvidia isn't launching new drivers for geforce 7600 go, so on my noteboook games aren't working correctly(even when they meet requirements) and blue screen appears when launching a game and nothing can be done with it. error is related with graphics card for sure. few times game runned correctly but later always blue screen and error occures. error was about problems with nv4disp file or something like that. It occurs on my COMPAL HEL80 notebook. thx for your work.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You can download the drivers from ASUS WEB site. Selectyour model motherboard/computer/laptop, and make sure you select the Windows XPor Vista version of the drivers that matches your Windows operating system.Please click on this link to their WEB support site : -
1. search "96.85_forceware_winvista_x86_international_whql" on Google
2. download the file.
3. Run the file and install (you will get FAIL message)
4. Go you "C:\NVIDIA\WinVista\96.85\"
5. OPEN "nv_disp.inf" file
6. ADD -> NVIDIA_BR02.DEV_0347.1% = nv_NV3x, PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0347 on [Manufacturer] section
7. ADD -> NVIDIA_BR02.DEV_0347.1 = "NVIDIA GeForce Go5700" on Localizable Strings (Bottom of the file)
8. SAVE the file
9. RUN setup
For this issue , You need to boot in safe mode by tapping F8 key and go to safe mode with networking (As internet works in this mode). Try installing the Driver again from the following website "http://www.nvidia.com/object/geforce_notebook_winxp_179.48_beta.html"