Question about Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Things to Check When No boot...
1. Have you connected all the power cable?
2. Do you see any display?(including the power lights glowing)
3. Does the screen show you any blue screen error message?
4. Do you hear any beep noises?
5. Have you tried to install any third party hardware or software?
6. What do you think could have caused the issue?
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2014 | Sylvania Computers & Internet
Feb 17, 2012 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Jun 30, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Nov 11, 2010 | Computers & Internet
May 02, 2010 | eMachines T3646 Refurbished AMD Desktop...
Jan 31, 2010 | Acer TravelMate 240 Notebook
May 20, 2009 | Dell Computers & Internet
Apr 18, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!