Question about Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
No booting up
For your problem i think it might by the 2 reasons
1. The HDD Cable and Power Cable is having loose contacts or
2. May be the OS Problem
Remove the cover of the cpu
check the HDD cable and the power cable is fixed correctly
and restart the system
Re-Install the OS with a well known expert
Let me know if your problem is solved and rate me as FIXYA!
Posted on Mar 29, 2008
Things to Check When No boot...
1. Have you connected all the power cable?
2. Do you see any display?(including the power lights glowing)
3. Does the screen show you any blue screen error message?
4. Do you hear any beep noises?
5. Have you tried to install any third party hardware or software?
6. What do you think could have caused the issue?
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 12, 2014 | Advantech IPC-6806SB-15ZBE: Industrial...
Jan 14, 2013 | PC Desktops
Feb 18, 2012 | Intel PC Desktops
Jun 30, 2011 | Dell PC Desktops
Jan 01, 2011 | PC Desktops
Nov 11, 2010 | PC Desktops
Mar 28, 2008 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Nov 28, 2007 | Dell OptiPlex GX260 PC Desktop
Apr 18, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!