Question about Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
Things to Check When No boot...
1. Have you connected all the power cable?
2. Do you see any display?(including the power lights glowing)
3. Does the screen show you any blue screen error message?
4. Do you hear any beep noises?
5. Have you tried to install any third party hardware or software?
6. What do you think could have caused the issue?
Kindly give a feed back to Improve my statistics and to see If it was helpful for you...
Thanks and Regards
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 06, 2011 | Dell (Inspiron 531) PC Desktop
Jan 14, 2011 | E-Machines eMachines Desktop PC
Dec 29, 2010 | Intel Dot Station (INTC300AIO) PC Desktop
Dec 15, 2010 | Dell PC Desktops
Dec 14, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1010n (PS563AA) PC Desktop
Jul 18, 2009 | Dell Dimension 8300 PC Desktop
Mar 25, 2009 | HP Pavilion a1610n PC Desktop
Apr 18, 2014 | Dell Dimension 4600 PC Desktop
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!