- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This model projector is very sensitive to internal heat. I f by some reason the projector was abruptly powered down without the use of its normal procedure, in other words, unpluging cord from wall while on or power outage in premises, then the heat remains trapped and the sensors overheat and subsequently shuts down the unit. Now, although, once the sensors cool down it should reinstate operation some sensors become permanently damaged due to the extreme heat. In this case without having more facts, i believe it is the cause. I recommend a free check up to your nearest shop, most shops will offer free check ups.
I have an infocus lp70+ it turns on and displays an image for about 2 seconds even if you push the menu button, then the bulb powers off and it acts like it overheated. It does this when it is clearly not overheating. Please help me, I can be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.