Question about Computers & Internet
Posted by Anonymous on
Try to click the scroll luck button on your keyboard. If your keyboard does not have that, press Fn + Scroll Lock so that the scroll keys will not stuck....
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 16, 2011 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jun 25, 2011 | Dell Computers & Internet
Mar 03, 2011 | GE Power Keyboard (97798)
Apr 05, 2010 | Acer Computers & Internet
Mar 17, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Dec 18, 2008 | Gateway 2520915 Keyboard
Jun 25, 2008 | Logitech LX 710 Keyboard/Mouse
Aug 18, 2007 | Averatec 3200 Notebook
186 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!