Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
The error B200 has something to do with the print head of your printer. For some reason, Canon does not provide any information, troubleshooting steps to fix this problem. They want their customers to call them when encountering this specific error.
There could be a possibility that they have an issue, that's why they want their customers to contact them directly. I'm sure that they have a fix for this. Probably a firmware upgrade.
* For toll-free technical support, please call 1 (800) 828-4040 during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 midnight. EST, Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m., excluding holidays).
* Toll-free TDD Support Line for the Hearing Impaired is available Monday - Saturday (excluding holidays) at 1-866-251-3752.
* Technical Support is available for Customers in Canada at 1-800-OK-CANON.
At least, all the numbers are toll free.
Thank you and good luck!
Posted on May 18, 2010
the code error means there is something wrong with the internal part of the printer. It could be a paper jam, it could be the ink, or something else.
1) Make sure the tank holding all the ink cartridges is properly aligned and can move side-to-side.
2) If it is crooked or can't move, check below it for a paper jam -- when the jam is that bad, the code appears to override the normal Paper Jam warning.
3) Make sure none of the ink cartridges has run completely out as this might make the error code to appear. I have has this type of encounter before and replacing the ink cleared the error.
In summary, you need to troubleshoot your printer in order to solve this problem. You might be needing the help of your user manual.
If you cannot carry out the above action or if carrying out the above action did not solve the problem, it is then that you will be needing the help of a service technician.
But give it a trial first before you call a service technician.
Posted on May 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 08, 2011 | Canon MP640 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Nov 08, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 10, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
May 08, 2010 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 20, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP620 All-In-One InkJet...
237 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!