Question about Yahoo Messenger
Re install your Yahoo messenger by following the steps given below
1. Start - Control panel - Add and remove programs
2. In the screen you will find Yahoo messenger and a remove option, press the remove option and wait for some time.
3. Finally you will get a message that you have uninstall.
4. Go the Yahoo messenger application that you have already downloaded or you can find the latest version of Yahoo messenger in Yahoo website.
5. Install the application and enter your user name and password to login.
Posted on May 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 25, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 03, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 29, 2008 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
Oct 27, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 23, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 21, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 15, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: