Question about Yahoo Messenger
Re install your Yahoo messenger by following the steps given below
1. Start - Control panel - Add and remove programs
2. In the screen you will find Yahoo messenger and a remove option, press the remove option and wait for some time.
3. Finally you will get a message that you have uninstall.
4. Go the Yahoo messenger application that you have already downloaded or you can find the latest version of Yahoo messenger in Yahoo website.
5. Install the application and enter your user name and password to login.
Posted on May 11, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 31, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 25, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 03, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 29, 2008 | HP Pavilion DV5234US Notebook Laptop
Oct 27, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 23, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 21, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 15, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
84 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: