Question about Sony VAIO PCV-RX463DS PC Desktop
You need to download the proper device driver for your system, these are the things you need to do:
1. Know the model number of your desktop computer.
2. what operating system you use is it winxp, vista or win 7.
3. go to the web site of your system manufacturer, go to thier support and download section.
4. from the you will be asked for your system model or number.
5. what o.s. and from there you will find all the device driver for your system, just follow all the screen instructions when you will download this driver.
6. after you have downloaded it you will need to run and it will extract itself to a specific folder usually it is extracted to drive c:, open the folder where it is extracyed then run the setup
Posted on May 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 24, 2013 | Dell OptiPlex GX520 PC Desktop
Feb 17, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 05, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 15, 2010 | Compaq Audio card Sound Card
Sep 24, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Apr 12, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Mar 18, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Feb 02, 2009 | Creative Labs SoundBlaster Live Dolby...
May 26, 2008 | EPoX EP-8HMMI-A Motherboard
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!