Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Well you can follow steps to make your network secure so that accept you no one can access internet ,
1. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
2. Access the router, usually by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. change SSID and under security option select WPA then type your passphres number and click on apply
6. now try to reconnect wireless
Hope it can resolved your issue
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on May 12, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
Jun 29, 2012 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
To find the security password for your netgear router please follow these steps,
1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect a computer to any one of the four LAN ports of the NETGEAR router.
2. In a web browser, enter the router's IP address - either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 by default.
3. When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the default username and password (admin; password) unless you have already changed it.
4. In the left side click on Wireless settings , Under
Jan 06, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Jul 27, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 12, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 02, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax NEXT WNR834B Wireless...
Dec 27, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jun 03, 2009 | NetGear WGXB102 Wireless Range Extender...
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: