Question about NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Well you can follow steps to make your network secure so that accept you no one can access internet ,
1. Open a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Safari).
2. Access the router, usually by typing 'http://192.168.1.1' or 'http://www.routerlogin.com' in the address bar.
3. Login to the router with the Username as "admin" and Password as "password" (please note that the Username and Password are case sensitive).
4. Click on Wireless Settings'(under Setup) from the left menu.
5. change SSID and under security option select WPA then type your passphres number and click on apply
6. now try to reconnect wireless
Hope it can resolved your issue
Thanks for using Fixya
Posted on May 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 09, 2015 | NetGear WGT624 Wireless Router
default password is password
Looking for the NETGEAR WNR1000 default password?
You probably have little reason to access your router on a regular basis so don't feel too bad
f you've forgotten the WNR1000 default password.
However, when you're troubleshooting a network problem and need to get in to the device,
the WNR1000 default password suddenly becomes very important.
For most versions of the NETGEAR WNR1000, the default password is password. As with most passwords,
the WNR1000 default password is case sensitive
Be sure to change the default router password on your WNR1000 to something more secure as soon as you're in.
Then use a free password manager so you'll never forget your new WNR1000 password
hope this helps
Aug 06, 2012 | NetGear WNR1000 RangeMax 150 Wireless...
Jun 29, 2012 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Aug 09, 2011 | NetGear Computers & Internet
Jan 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
To find the security password for your netgear router please follow these steps,
1. Use an Ethernet cable to connect a computer to any one of the four LAN ports of the NETGEAR router.
2. In a web browser, enter the router's IP address - either http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1 by default.
3. When prompted for a Username and Password, enter the default username and password (admin; password) unless you have already changed it.
4. In the left side click on Wireless settings , Under
Jan 06, 2011 | NetGear WNR2000 Wireless Router
Jan 12, 2010 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
Jan 02, 2010 | NetGear RangeMax NEXT WNR834B Wireless...
Dec 27, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Wireless Router
142 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: