Question about JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
1. Download, install and launch Video Download Studio(http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music)
2. Click” add URL” button to paste the URL of the video you want to
download. ( or you can play the video on dailymotion and click “auto capture”, Video Download Studio will automatically capture and download the video for you.)
3. Download details will showed on the working window.
1. Click” convert” button on the top, you will switch to convert interface.
2. Click ”add” button to load your videos to Video Download Studio
3. Click” profile” drop-down list to select MP3 format.
4. Click” convert” button on the bottom, you will get MP3 format video in seconds.
As you can see, these simplest steps enable you to convert video. Join in and do it yourself, you will get a lot of fun.get it from http://www.downloadvideos-convert.com/download-videos-music
Posted on May 11, 2010
If you have Windows Vista you can use Windows Movie Maker and for Windows 7 Windows Live Movie Maker. Movie Maker will not work on a Windows XP OS. On a Mac you can use iMovie 8 or higher. It will not work on a lower version of iMovie. If you have Windows XP, I'd recommend replacing CD ROM. You can replace original provided CD Rom who's software was manufactured by Cyberlink on JVC online accessory store.
Posted on Dec 03, 2010
a 6ya Expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to an Expert (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 09, 2011 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Sep 22, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Aug 17, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Aug 02, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG155 Camcorder
Jun 17, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
Mar 13, 2009 | JVC Everio GZ-MG130 Camcorder
1,119 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: