Question about Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is a scale issue. All water has minerals wich builds up inside the brewer through time. All you need is white distilled vinegar. Drain the Keurig first and then fill it with the vinegar. After the heat reaches brewing temperature, open and close the drawer to run off a few blanks (3 to 4 cups is plenty). This will prime the vinegar though all the lines. Refill the tank to the top with more vinegar and let the brewer sit (on) over night. The next morning, run off more than half of the vinegar. You should see the cup sizes drastically increase. Within a few cups, you should be getting close to the original 8oz cup. Repeat a few times for good measure. Drain the remaining vinegar, then flush a couple full tanks of good water through it. After all remnants of vinegar is gone, your brewer should work like new.
Posted on Jun 25, 2008
The pic is clogged with coffee or the air bladder is bad. Use the tool on the underside of the tray to clean out pic. If that doesn't work, the bladder will be bad.
Posted on May 14, 2009
I had some coffee grounds stuck up in the cone shaped hole that the water comes from at the top. I had to use a very long toothpick but it broke up some of the grounds that happened to get caught up inside. Before doing this, I went through 24 oz of vinager ;) .. the toothpick worked!
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
SOURCE: keurig only brews half a cup
If you can also see there are a lot of inquiries about the same or similar problem. We have already investigate the matter and it is a design problem from Keurig and it not any much that you can do,
We have a tip at the link that it explains it some more
Moreover you can contact the keurig customer service which we here that they are more than happy to help you and in many cases they have replace the machines with no further question, you can try also since you are a customer with rights.
Posted on Aug 15, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2015 | Keurig elite b40 k-cup brewing system
May 08, 2011 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Here is a tip that I wrote that will give you some things to try that will help you get your Keurig coffee brewer working again.
Keurig Coffee Brewer not making a full cup of Coffee
Jan 31, 2011 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
Dec 23, 2010 | Keurig B100 Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Oct 03, 2010 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
Jul 11, 2010 | Keurig Special Edition B60 Coffee Maker
Apr 11, 2009 | Keurig B60 Coffee Maker
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: