Question about Compaq Presario 5000 PC Desktop
Im jhen asking a help?
Switch off and reboot.
Posted on May 11, 2010
Let me solve your problem. My suggestions are
1. Re-install again the OS and all other Application S/w
2. Install the latest antivirus like "AVAST"/"AVG"/"Macafee"
3. Be sure to turn off your system when all your work is completed.
4. Do not turn off / Switch off directly.
5. Run the "Disk Cleanup" for every 2-3 days
6. Update / Scan the system for every 7 days.
Your problem will be solved.
Let me know! that i Fixyed the Problem.
Posted on May 13, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jun 12, 2010 | Cell Phones
Jun 01, 2010 | Nokia 3250 Cellular Phone
Mar 31, 2009 | Microsoft Office Excel 2003 for PC
Feb 20, 2009 | Intel D865GBF Motherboard
Aug 15, 2008 | ASUS P5PE-VM Motherboard
Jul 29, 2008 | HP Photosmart 2710 All-In-One InkJet...
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!