Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
This is a common error which won't allwo you to connect online, here are some steps that youc can try that might fix the problem.
• turn off your PS3 and router/modem
• if you are connected thru wireless, try to hook up using hard wire this time
• you have to access your router/modem's homepage and change security key or might as well disable it in the mean time
• turn on the PS3 and your router/modem and go to Settings
• then scroll down to Network Settings and configure your connection it should detect it as wired
• then try to update your system with the latest firmware update under System >> System Update (if it is not updated)
• after that you can generate another security key and and enable security
Hope these steps helps.
Posted on May 11, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation® 3 (80GB) Console
Aug 04, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Mar 17, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 24, 2011 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 23, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 02, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jan 29, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Dec 14, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Mar 21, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!