Question about Creative Labs ZEN Stone MP3 Player
Don't worry! The Zen Stone is easy to use.
1) Make sure it is charged by connecting it to your PC with the USB cable.
2) Once it is charged, locate the "Play/Pause" button in the center of the controls and press and hold until the light comes on.
3) After a few seconds, your MP3s should start playing.
4) Use "forward" and "back" arrows to change tracks (You can Fast-forward and reverse by pressing and holding the appropriate buttons)
5) Adjust volume using "Plus" and "Minus" buttons.
6) Change from "In order" playback to "random" by sliding switch on top to the left and right respectively.
7) To stop and turn off, press and hold the "Play/Pause" button until the light goes off.
Hope that helps.
Posted on May 22, 2010
If you plug your Zen to a PC and connect to the autodetect feature of Creative Labs at the below link you then can download the manual, use the knowledgebase, read the FAQ and even update the firmware and drivers for it.
I hope I helped you
Posted on May 11, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Sep 13, 2010 | A D S Creative ZEN Stone MP3 Player
Jan 28, 2010 | Creative Technology Zen Stone Plus 2gb Mp3...
Apr 08, 2009 | Creative Labs Nomad Jukebox Zen Xtra MP3...
Mar 26, 2009 | A D S Creative ZEN Stone MP3 Player
Aug 05, 2008 | Electronics - Others
Jun 09, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player
May 27, 2008 | Creative Labs Zen Stone Plus MP3 Player
Jun 22, 2010 | Creative Labs ZEN Stone MP3 Player
181 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Level 2 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Level 3 Expert
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: