Question about Computer Utilities & Maintenance
1) Cost of maintenance and improvement of the eCommerce System. Software applications are progressive by nature. Customer feedback is to be constantly included in the application.
2) Quality and Grade of the eCommerce system. A bad quality system can reduce the customer confidence.
3) Availability of technical man power. Software professionals are known for shifting jobs very rapidly because of high demand.
4) Data integration of two very different type of databases.
5) Time and schedule estimate of the development.
1) More revenue and sales due to automated fast system processing.
2) 24/7 availability of many services including bill pay.
3) Better image for the company. A company in 2008 without a good and powerful website does not give good impact.
4) Cost savings.
5) many reports can be generated instantly. Like Top performers report, Fast item sales report, weekly sales report, etc. All these reports will be available instantly and all these reports are very crucial in making management decisions.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2013 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Aug 29, 2012 | HP Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Aug 15, 2012 | Egis Technology MyWinLocker
Oct 26, 2010 | Samsung Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Aug 10, 2010 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Feb 15, 2010 | Microsoft Virtual PC for PC
Dec 05, 2009 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Dec 14, 2008 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Download and install "Registry Mechanic" then do the updates prior to running it and removing anything for the first time. This will get rid of all your current Registry errors.
Try AOL again.
If AOL is still not working...
Shut down completely for at lest 30 seconds, then restart.
Then do a search for all AOL files and folders with the options "Search system folders", "Search hidden files and folders" and "Search subfolders" checked. Delete all of those found.
Restart then run Registry Mechanic again.
Sep 11, 2007 | Computer Utilities & Maintenance
Dec 02, 2016 | Internet Computer Utilities & Maintenance
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!