Question about Computers & Internet
1) Cost of maintenance and improvement of the eCommerce System. Software applications are progressive by nature. Customer feedback is to be constantly included in the application.
2) Quality and Grade of the eCommerce system. A bad quality system can reduce the customer confidence.
3) Availability of technical man power. Software professionals are known for shifting jobs very rapidly because of high demand.
4) Data integration of two very different type of databases.
5) Time and schedule estimate of the development.
1) More revenue and sales due to automated fast system processing.
2) 24/7 availability of many services including bill pay.
3) Better image for the company. A company in 2008 without a good and powerful website does not give good impact.
4) Cost savings.
5) many reports can be generated instantly. Like Top performers report, Fast item sales report, weekly sales report, etc. All these reports will be available instantly and all these reports are very crucial in making management decisions.
Posted on Mar 30, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 02, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Dec 05, 2012 | The PHP Group Computers & Internet
Jul 27, 2011 | Dell Studio 1737 Laptop
Jul 20, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jul 05, 2011 | Kenmore 22422 Top Load Washer
Jun 05, 2011 | Lexmark X2670 All-In-One Printer
May 16, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2009 | Dell Inspiron 1521 Notebook
Jan 04, 2008 | ASUS MyPal A639 Pocket PC
135 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!