Question about Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Lamp went out during use or wont come on and return to standby after 02 minutes two lamps becomes red,( lamp and on)
Tried new Toshiba original klamp with no sucssess.
Inform how to fix and...
Pse indicate the part number to be replaced to fix this problem and the location in USA that I can ask to import.
I am overses from USA and this prt is not available in Brazil
This is what Tishiba indicates in the manual for your problem:
Lamp went out during use, or won’t come on
→ Returns to standby after about 2 minutes. If the projector fails to
operate normally after turning the power back on, either the lamp
needs replacing, or there is a problem with the projector.
• If a lamp burns out, replace it with a new one.
• Unplug the power cord, and contact your dealer.
Obviously you are at the contact your dealer part which isn't really a good situation since you are in Brazil. Researching parts will get back to you when I find something.
Posted on Mar 28, 2008
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 10, 2010 | Toshiba TLP-WX100U LCD MOBILE PROJ WXGA...
Mar 27, 2008 | Toshiba TLP 261 Multimedia Projector
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Jul 13, 2010 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Oct 18, 2009 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Sep 22, 2009 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!