Question about Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Lamp went out during use and after that power won't come out... return to standby after 2 minutes and two red lamps appear( lamp and on)
Put new toshiba lamp but this not fixed the problem.
Because I am overseas from USA where I bought this equipmant could you plse indicate what parts is with defects to allow me to import this part- because there is no parts for thios in Brazil
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 16, 2011 | Toshiba TLP 791 Multimedia Projector
Mar 28, 2008 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Mar 27, 2008 | Toshiba TLP 261 Multimedia Projector
Reset the lamp counter hours of operation for the projector TOSHIBA TLP-T720
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Sep 02, 2010 | Toshiba TLP T721 Multimedia Projector
Jul 13, 2010 | Toshiba TLP S30 Multimedia Projector
Oct 08, 2009 | Toshiba TLP-710, TLP-711, TLP-G5, TLP-G7...
Mar 12, 2009 | Toshiba Office Equipment & Supplies
Oct 28, 2008 | Toshiba TLP450, TLP451, TLP650, TLP651,...
79 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!