1. Switch on the DVD player. 2. Open the disc tray, and leave it open. 3. On your remote key in the following number: 81328 4. Then press the ENTER key a number of times till region 9 comes up. 5. Press the MENU button on your remote. 6. Finally close the tray.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Why not skip the region issue altogether, and simply rip the movie to your hard drive? If you have been locked out of Region 1 (US and Canada) on your drive, then, this wont help. There is software that will crack this but you need to be careful; it can 'brick' or destroy your drive altogether, and maybe void any warranty, which may be in effect.
Hello there, to my knowledge there is no way to unlock the region on this particular model dvd player. Most portable dvd players cannot change the region code unfortunately. I have double checked and there are no unlock codes for this model.
Audiovox code hack for DVD players 1. Turn the DVD player on
2. Go to the main setup page
3. In the main set up page press the numbers 9653
4. In the new menu go to region press enter
5. In region use the up and down arrow to select the region
6. Turn the DVD player off and turn it on
7. You now should have changed to the region of choice.
This hack was found on the internet. I hope this information helps you with your problem.
Hello Canada416, Check the following link to the regional code data base for codes you can enter through the handset to unlock region codes. Let me know if this helps you or you need further assistance.