- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried a reset or a reboot? Try these steps:
1. Power off the cell phone by holding down the power button for at least 5 seconds. The screen should turn black. Now, let go of the button and press it again until the screen lights up again.
2. If the screen is still white while holding down the power button, open up the back of the cell phone and remove the battery. Wait for 30 seconds before putting the battery back in, to allow the software to reset itself. Put the battery back in and press the power button until the screen lights up again.
3. If you removed the battery and you still have a white screen, you may have a software issue. Go to a local cell phone repair company and have it replaced or fixed.
To reset iPhone, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least 10 seconds. During this time, a red "power off" slider may appear and the screen may go black, but do not release Sleep/Wake and Home buttons until the Apple logo appears.
If iPhone won't turn on, or the display freezes or doesn't respond
Press and hold the Home button for at least six seconds, until the application you were using quits.
If that doesn't work, turn iPhone off and turn it on again. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button on top of iPhone for 10 seconds until a red slider appears, and then slide the slider. Then press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
If that doesn't work, reset iPhone. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears
If I could be of further assistance, let me know. If this helps or solves the issue, please rate it and give a testimonial for my response. Happy New Year!