Question about Neff U1721 Double circotherm Electric Oven
Does the air vent go above or below the combination microwave and oven?.
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 21, 2012 | GE JTP85 Electric Double Oven
Mar 21, 2012 | KitchenAid Architect Series KEMC308KSS...
Jan 01, 2018 | KitchenAid Architect® KEMS308S Electric...
Aug 01, 2010 | KitchenAid KEBC101 Electric Single Oven
Apr 07, 2010 | KitchenAid 27 in. Built-in...
Mar 04, 2010 | KitchenAid KEHC379 Electric Double Oven
1) Turn off power to the unit
2) Open the lower oven door
3) Remove the side trim screws and pull the trims down and out.
4) Remove 2 screws on the sides of the control panel.
5) Open the Microwave door. Remove the 3 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the microwave. You can then remove the Air Vent Cover by pushing the control panel up and pull out slightly at the bottom.
6) Remove the 4 screws on the Air Vent Plastic Cover on top of the lower oven and remove the Air Vent Cover. (You may have to remove the left under side bracket of the Microwave door temporarily just for the Air Vent Cover to clear the screw of the bracket. Re-secure the side bracket of the Microwave door panel as the front panel may fall)
7) Remove the 2 screws which held the Microwave unit in place behind the Air Vent Cover on step 6.
8) Wiggle the Microwave unit out about half way to expose the light bulb unit on top center
9) Wiring to the Control Panel will prevent you from pulling the Microwave unit out any further. And you don't want to do that as the unit may fall. Space is cramped, but working carefully with your fingers or pliers you should be able to release the springs which held down the light bulb unit and change the bulb.
Feb 14, 2010 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
Jul 15, 2008 | Frigidaire FGB24S5A Gas Single Oven
Mar 13, 2008 | KitchenAid KEMC378KSS Electric Double Oven
May 06, 2016 | Neff U1721 Double circotherm Electric Oven
Oct 17, 2014 | Neff U1721 Double circotherm Electric Oven
214 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: