Question about Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
I have a Sony PSP-3001 Black Console. I have v 6.2 and want to play my iso,cso games how or where to get downloads software to play them?? and how to install instructions??? I look across the internet but do not what i need to do 1st
Your PSP must be hacked with custom firmware 5.03 Gen-A Full.
Here a guide explaining how to hack the PSP: How to hack PSP 3000 Firmware to CFW.
After that you need to backup the UMD games. If you already have the backup skip this step, or see: How to backup PSP UMD games.
Third step is creating a folder named ISO in the root of a memory card, then storing the .iso/.cso game image files in the memory card.
One more step is required before being able to play the games.
Go to Game>>Memory Stick, and bring up the VSH menu by pressing SELECT button. Browse to UMD ISO MODE and change the mode from Normal to M33 driver (press right arrow button), press SELECT again to exit.
At this point you are ready to play the game.Go to Game>>Memory Stick>>select .iso/.cso game files>>select a game to start playing.
Here also two video clips on the same topic.
How to play free ISO/CSO games on PSP 3000 HD
hack tutorial how to play iso or cso games on ...
Posted on May 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
There are two ways to install games on your Sony PSP (Play Station Portable).
The legit way is to buy original UMDs and insert them in your PSP and game on.
For the not-so-affluent, you can install Custom Firmware (CFW) on your PSP and thendownload games off the internet and copy them to your PSP and play them.
Play ISO / CSO Games on your PSP
1. Install Custom Firmware:
- There are scores of tutorials on the net on how to do this. The easier way out would be to go to any console shop, and get your PSP modded with CFW for around Rs. 200 / $5.
- A detailed tutorial on this coming up soon.
2. Download the Game ISO / CSO.
- Next, search for the game you want, and download the ISO / CSO of the game from torrent sites or any warez forums. Most of the times, the ISO / CSO is compressed into a RAR file so you will need to extract it first using WINRAR.
3. Copy the ISO / CSO to your PSP
- Connect the PSP to your computer using the data cable and goto Settings > USB Connection.
- Open your PSP drive in My Computer, and goto the ISO folder. If it isn't there already, create a new folder and rename it to ISO.
- Copy your ISO or CSO files to the ISO folder and disconnect your PSP from the computer.
4. Play the Game on your PSP
- Goto the GAME icon > Memory Stick and select the Game you just copied. Press 'X' and game on.
1. You need to have CFW (Custom Firmware) installed in order to use ISO / CSO games on your PSP. The latest version of CFW is 5.00 M33-4.
2. The latest PSP 2004 with TA 088 v3 chips and the PSP 3000 aren't moddable yet.
May 05, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 18, 2010 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Aug 29, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jul 25, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Apr 11, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Apr 09, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Mar 21, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Slim...
Aug 25, 2017 | Sony PSP-3000 Black Console
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: