Question about RIM BlackBerry 7290
To unlock your phone and to get a code that will work for your phone, you will be charge for the service in other to get unlock code.
Type the link in web browser, note, you will be charge for the unlock code.
Follow the link below to get unlock code for your phone, its reliable link to get code that will work for your blackberry.
1. go to options
2 scroll to SIM CARD then press jog dial in once to select it
3. Type MEPD (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
4. Does it say Network active? if so your phone is locked
5. Press and hold the alt key (half moon looking key on the lower left side)
6. as you are holding the alt key type in MEPE (not case sensitive) ( you will not see text appear on screen while typing )
7. type in the unlock code when prompted
8. After entering the code press the jog dial in
9. Your phone is now unlocked.
Posted on May 10, 2010
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 06, 2014 | Cell Phones
Jul 24, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 24, 2013 | RIM Cell Phones
Jul 21, 2013 | Samsung B5310 Cell Phone
Jul 13, 2013 | Cell Phones
Jul 08, 2013 | Samsung SGH-E840 Smartphone
Jun 12, 2013 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Jun 27, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2009 | RIM BlackBerry 8700g Smartphone
May 06, 2014 | RIM BlackBerry 7290
94 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!