Question about HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Try to add your printer manually with the generic driver Deskjet 990C, please perform the given below steps :
First connect the USB cable between the computer and printer.
1) Click on startà control panelàprinter and faxes.
2) Click on Add a Printer option on the left side and once you click on it a new window appears, click next
3) Select Local Printer and uncheck the automatic detect and install my plug and play printer option then click next.
4) Now select port that says USB Virtual Printer Port and click next
5) After that under Manufacturer option select HP and under Printers option select Deskjet 990C and click next.
6) Now name the printer as Deskjet 990C and set it as default printer and click next.
7) After that select Do not share this printer and click next.
) Now select No for print test page and then click on Finish and then try to print photo and check.
If your issue gets fixed, please come again to give us a
vote which will really motivate me to help people in
Posted on May 10, 2010
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 15, 2015 | Epson WorkForce 310 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 17, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 24, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 09, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 13, 2009 | Canon PIXMA iP4600 Color InkJet Photo...
Sep 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C8180 InkJet Printer
Oct 22, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4000 InkJet Photo Printer
Aug 27, 2008 | HP Photosmart 8250 InkJet Printer
Feb 27, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Oct 26, 2007 | Epson Stylus Photo RX600 All-In-One InkJet...
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!