Question about HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
You can connect your printer manually. Perform the given below steps to fix the issue:
First of all connect the USB cable between the computer and printer.
1) Click on Start (Windows Icon) and then click on Devices and Printers.
2) Click on Add a Printer option on the top and once you click on it a new window appears,. on the new window, select add a local printer and click next
3) Now select port under Existing ports that says USB001 Virtual Printer Port and click next
4) After that under Manufacturer option select HP and under Printers option select Officejet 4300 and click next.
5) Now name the printer set it as default printer and click next
6) After that select Do not share this printer and click next
7) Select Yes for test page and then click on Finish and check is it printing and I believe it will work.
If your issue gets fixed, please come again to give us a
vote which will really motivate me to help people in
Posted on May 10, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 17, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 09, 2008 | HP Officejet 4355 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 26, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 6110 All-In-One InkJet...
May 06, 2008 | HP Officejet 4315 All-in-One Printer
Mar 25, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
Feb 22, 2008 | HP OfficeJet Pro 1170c InkJet Printer
Feb 16, 2008 | HP OfficeJet 7410 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 01, 2011 | HP OfficeJet 4315 All-In-One InkJet...
178 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: