Question about Apple iPhone 3G
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 22, 2014 | Samsung Cell Phones
Apr 20, 2012 | Keurig Elite B40 Coffee Maker
First insert your previous Sim card and follow the instruction below
1. Downoad [ANT] Simple Ant Simple.zip
2. If you have Nokia PC Suite running, be sure to close it by exiting from the taskbar icon.
3. Extract [ANT] Simple ] and run Simple.exe located in the folder
4. Connect the phone via USB to the computer by selecting Pc suit/Ovi suit when prompt a message in your pone.
5.After you've connected your phone, Click "Read Info"
6. On the MAIN tab, click on GET. Your phone IMEI number and model should be displayed on the bottom panel.
7. Now click on the SERVICE tab and click on GET button under USER CODE
8. Your security code should now be displayed on the right side of the application window.
And for details How to Generate Your Phone Security code..Only for Nokia bb5
Thanks For visiting Fixya.Good luck
Feb 13, 2012 | Nokia 6700 Classic Cell Phone
May 27, 2011 | Garmin Nuvi 660 GPS Receiver
Aug 02, 2010 | Sony Ericsson K550i Cellular Phone
Jan 07, 2009 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
68 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!