Question about Computers & Internet
Give a try to clean up.
Please follow the procedure below to remove them.
1. Download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware (free) from Here and save it on your Desktop.
2. After downloading, double-click on the file to install the application.
3. Follow the prompts and install as “default” only
4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
- Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
- Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
5. Click “Finish.” Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
6. Scan your computer thoroughly.
7. When scanning is finished click on the “Show Results”
8. Make sure that all detected threats are marked, click on Remove Selected.
9. Restart your computer.
Posted on May 10, 2010
First of all you need to remove any viruses.
You maybe able to remove the virus from your computer using a WEB based virus program provided you can connect to the Internet. Please click on these links to these WEB sites :-
WEB-based Virus Scan Trend Micro HouseCall
Symantec - Norton Security Scan
Malware file download
After removing the virus, I suggest you install a virus program to stop
further virus infections.
Next you need to un-install any programs that you do not want, and then download Registry Cleaner program from the Internet (do a Google search for registry Cleaner) to clean up your computer.
If none of this work, the best thing to do is to format the hard disk and re-install Windows, the computer's device drivers and your programs.
If you don't have the knowledge, then I suggest you get a computer savy friend to help you.
Posted on May 10, 2010
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2012 | Dell Computers & Internet
Jan 22, 2011 | RegistryCure Registry Cure
Mar 15, 2010 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-1000 Webcam
Nov 10, 2009 | HP Mini 1000 Netbook
Jul 28, 2009 | 1994 Yamaha GTS 1000
Apr 08, 2009 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera
Mar 19, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Nov 23, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional With...
Jan 10, 2008 | Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 (68C-00001)...
54 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!