- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if im not mistaken i you have to pull your dash off then behind the dash you will have about three or four screws holding your radio in place after removing those screws you should be able to take your radio out as far as puling you dash you will need to look for about two screws usually on the bottom if not the check in to make sure before you go yanking on your dash that you have removed every screw so as you dont break it
7. Clock CLOCK DISPLAY Press the DISP (16) button to show the clock in the display. The clock will display for a few seconds and then return to the previous display. CLOCK ADJUSTMENT (TIME) Press the DISP (16) button to show the clock, and then press the DISP button again and hold for > 3 seconds until the clock flashes. Press the DOWN TUNING (<<-) button (18) to change the minutes and UP TUNING (+>>) button (17) to change the hour. Continue changing the hour to move between AM and PM.
1. Press DISP for approx. 3 seconds until you see the clock flashing.
2. Use the up and down to change the values and the right and left (<< >>) to change from hours to minutes.
Then hit the Disp to exit.
If you hold the D button in for 3 seconds then a menu appears. Press the button until the clock setting comes up. Now you use the dial button to set the time. Turn one direction to set the minute and turn the dial in the other direction to set the hour. Hope this helps!
Try this, it is from a very close model of Jensen:
Press the DISP button to show the clock, and then press the DISP button again and hold for > 3 seconds until the clock flashes. Press the DOWN TUNING (<<-) button to change the minutes and UP TUNING (+>>) button to change the hour. Continue changing the hour to
move between AM and PM.
Hope it helps