Question about Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone Expansion Handset
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Press and hold down the announce button.
2. You will hear record announcement after the tone.
3. Once you hear record announcement after the tone continue holding the relase button and record your message.
4. When you are done recording release the release button.
5. To hear your recorded message press and hold the release button and release after you have heard your message.
6. If you are not pleased with your recorded message, repeat the steps obove.
Posted on Jan 17, 2008
You have to push the Mute button on the handset. Phone will begin to beep; as it does, press the number 8. Phone will then allow you to set up a personal greeting. Lousy system. Should have been an option in the menu.
Posted on Sep 09, 2009
you have to do it from the hand set, go into menu, using the arrows scroll down to date and time , use the arrows to select date , then hit select do the same for the time, then when the am option flashes use arrows then select , then its done , hope this helps
Posted on Jan 09, 2010
Press the "envelope" icon at the right-bottom of the keypad. Then press number 8 and it starts the recording.
Posted on May 13, 2010
SOURCE: How do i record a
Record a Personal Greeting
1. Access the answering system from any handset. Wait until the system finishes its announcements, or press 5 (Stop) to skip them.
2. Press 8 (RecNewGreeting).
3. Wait for the system to say "Record greeting," then begin speaking.
4. When you're finished, press 8 to stop recording. The system plays back your new greeting.
5. To keep this greeting, press End. To re-record it, go back to step 2.
Or you can get the manual on the link below page 17.
Posted on Nov 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2016 | Uniden Lands Phones
Nov 23, 2015 | Uniden Lands Phones
Jun 30, 2014 | AT&T E5965C Cordless Phone
Jan 25, 2013 | Uniden Cordless Phone
Sep 10, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Jul 07, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Jun 15, 2011 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Mar 21, 2011 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone ID
Apr 06, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Mar 24, 2010 | Uniden 5.8GHz Expandable Cordless Phone...
Oct 08, 2016 | Uniden DECT 6.0 Cordless Telephone...
249 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: