THANKS FOR YOUR HELP ON THE FIRST PROBLEM. THE SECOND PROBLEM IS THAT I TRY TO CHANGE IT TO ENGLISH BUT ONLY TRY LANGUAGES ARE AVAILABLE THAT'S ITALIANO, DEUTSCH,FRENCH.
THUS I WOULD TO KNOW IF THERE IS A WAY A CAN ADD ENGLISH LANGUAGE TO IT
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: NO ENGLISH IN THE LIST OF LANGUAGES
Possibly your machine is imported from other region countries. it can only be solved by performing firmware update offcourse using an english language firmware. But only a panasonic service provider can do that because the firmwares are beeing keep by panasonic.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Go to settings and scroll down and see if you can find English. I did this on mine a while back. I had to go to the internet and look up my model and instructions and then where to find settings / languages and then see what buttons to press and count how many languages down the list to find English. Alternatively, go to google translations. It can tell you what the words are in English to Russian.
The language and country/region setting determines which language the HP All-in-One uses to display messages on the color graphics display. Usually, you set the language and country/region when you first set up the HP All-in-One.
You can change the setting at any time by using the following procedure. 1. Press Setup. 2. Press until Preferences is highlighted, press OK, then press OK again. (This displays the Preferences menu, and then selects Set Language & Country/ Region. A list of languages appears. Press or to scroll through the list of languages) 3. When your language is highlighted, press OK. 4. When prompted, press OK for Yes or press until No is highlighted, then press OK. (The countries/regions for the selected language appear. Press or to scroll through the list.) 5. When the country/region you want to select is highlighted, press OK. 6. When prompted, press OK for Yes, or press until No is highlighted, then press OK.
1. On the Operating Panel press Options (13 times) until LANGUAGE appears on the LCD screen. 2. Press the right arrow to scroll through the list of languages. 3. Press Select when the correct language is displayed on the LCD screen. This is now your default language. 4. When you power on and off your Lexmark X6100 Series, the default language is the one which remains.
The languages available and supported are the following:
English French German Spanish Italian Dutch Brazilian - Portuguese Polish Russian (PYCCKHH) Greek (E^^HNIK^A)
Display language is not preferable
If the language on the All-In-One display is not the language you prefer,
follow these steps to change it:
1 On the control panel, press Options until Language appears on
2 Use the right arrow to scroll through the list of languages.
3 When your preferred language appears on the display, press Select
to save that language as the default
please take the time to rate this answer thanks.
hit menu, press the side arrow ( either side) it will cycle through the languages , when it comes to english... might read like Angalish.. leave it . hit select and your done , wait a few min before hitting menu again.
1. Press Setup. 2. Press down arrow until Preferences is highlighted, press OK, then press OK again. This displays the Preferences menu, and then selects Set Language & Country/ Region. A list of languages appears. Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the list of languages. 3. When your language is highlighted, press OK. 4. When prompted, press OK for Yes or press down arrow until No is highlighted, then press OK. The countries/regions for the selected language appear. Press up arrow or down arrow to scroll through the list. 5. When the country/region you want to select is highlighted, press OK. 6. When prompted, press OK for Yes, or press down arrow until No is highlighted, then press OK.
If this solves your problem PLEASE rate this as fixed. If it didn't or you need more help just add a comment and I'll be happy to assist you further. Thanks and have a good day.