Question about Evenflo Journey Elite Travel System - 3 Lil' Bears
Don't know how to fold up stroller after using it. Please advise
Thanks for your question!
I'm sorry that you haven't received an answer yet.
The response rate on FixYa FREE questions is usually over 80%, but sometimes questions go un-answered when:
1. the question is unclear, incomplete, or poorly worded...
2. the question is mis-categorized - so the correct experts aren't viewing it...
3. the question requires an answer for something that cannot be explained online adequately...
4. specific training, tools, or equipment are required to avoid injury or death...
5. the Experts that are online simply don't have the resources to answer your question fully...
Please feel free to re-work your question if you feel one of these may be the reason.
Of course you are not required - but converting your question to a PAID one usually increases the reply rate as well.
Normal rates for FixYa are...
$ 9.99 answer for one question.
$12.99 Live Real-Time online chat or premium e-mail support.
$29.99 Live Real Time phone support
Sometimes FixYa will run specials for unlimited questions via monthly subscription or reduced rates for limited periods.
Consider the savings that can be had when an informed Expert can save you a $100 service call, or a $350 trip to the car dealership.
Your problem solved - guaranteed! Or your money back!!
If you don't want to pay - feel free to re-submit your question so it returns back to the top of the work queue if you still need help.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for helping with your FREE question
Posted on Aug 17, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Do you have the instruction manual? Read it to get instructions, go to the store to get a new booklet (if you lost it), or borrow a copy from someone with the same stroller.
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
In the middle of the underneath of the pushing handle, below where the hand brake lever is there should be a button. If there is, this is what you do.
1) put the foot brake on so the rear wheels wont turn.
2) unclip the clips on the frame that allow you to adjust the height of the pushing handle, they open up, and leave them open, like this the handle you push the buggy with should slide up and down.
3) pull this handle out to its tallest position
4) Hold the handle and press the button mentioned at the start in and hold it in
5) Then quite quickly push the handle down as though you were either pushing it to lower its pushing height, or shoving it away in a temper. It needs to be a firm and quick movement.
Ta da!! After a couple of tries it should click and fold up.
I hope this helps.
Posted on May 13, 2009
if you place your hands on either side of the stroller keeping your hands on the side of the handle at the same time pull uo and that rfolds and unfolds stroller
Posted on Sep 13, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 27, 2014 | Peg Perego Roma Venezia Stroller Carriage...
Jun 10, 2013 | Quinny ZAPP Stroller
Apr 15, 2011 | Quinny Buzz Jogger
Feb 25, 2010 | Evenflo ExerSaucer SmartSteps ABC Stroller
Sep 11, 2009 | Quinny Freestyle 3 XL Stroller
Jun 24, 2009 | Baby Gear
Jul 02, 2009 | Evenflo Journey Elite Travel System - 3...
38 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: